Sunday, August 2, 2009

E-I-E-I-Ow!


This one brings up that age old philosophical question: If you knew an animal had been slaughtered willingly, even gleefully, would you consume it?
The ad geniuses behind this one probably thought they'd stopped vegetarianism in its dirty hippie tracks, but my answer to that great philosophical question would be no. If I ate this cow, it'd probably give me The Disease. (Remember that one?) Look at that tongue. Mad to the bone. Or to the flank. Which should be visible aaaany second now.
Speaking of which, what happened to the cow’s hindlegs? There are no gaping wounds to indicate their amputation, unless that’s not cow prep protocol. I don’t know much about such things.
And who – or WHAT – is on the other end of that knife?

No comments:

Post a Comment