Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Slice Of Life


I applaud these people for daring to show such harsh truth in the apparently sterile 1950s.
Although, when I first looked at this, I thought, "is she upset because her kid is vacuuming? Is it because of the costume? Maybe she wanted him to wear a different one... or this isn't the RIGHT cowboy costume." Is it the gun? He doesn't appear to be making a mess...although he most likely will trip on the aforementioned vacuum in a minute, which his mother seems to be aware of, hence her anguished cry (which this kid seems pretty indifferent to. He must be used to it by now.)
Frankly, I think she should be taking action instead of screaming. Or she should, because I know we're all thinking it, get off her lazy ass and start vaccuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment